Sunday, June 17, 2007

Tanner's request to all the family

This is Tanner writing today with a request. I would like to lessen my bordum this summer by creating a movie clip/slide show of all the cycling events that the family has done. If you have any pictures that you are willing to let me or want me to use in this please e-mail them to me at tannercottle@comcast.net or just post them on the blog so I can copy them to my computer. I also would encourage everyone to either film or take pictures of every ride or race you do. I would also like to anounce that I am planning to do the 100 mile ride on Saturday, and thank my dad for being the coolest dad in the world for spoiling me with his old Tarmac frame. Please send or post pictures, when I am done I will put it on DVD's and pass them out.

1 comment:

Bubba said...

Tanner -
That is a great idea! I will send you some pic's from past Lotoja's and races that I have. I don't have to many. I will see about up coming events if Brooke would be willing to take some more. When do you want them by?