Friday, June 29, 2007

Game Time

Well I hope everyone has recovered from our ride last Sat. It was great to be with everyone and put in a hard effort in the heat. Good luck to Daren and Tanner tomorrow at the MTB race in Solitude. It's a hard climbing course so I'm sitting this one out. We will be having a ride tomorrow so if anyone is interested let me know.

It is time for our GC Connection tour de france contest. Rules are simple: Pick top five GC finishers, Green Jersey winner, KOM jersy winner. Entry's are to be e-mailed to me by next friday, July 6th, at dcottle6@comcast.net. Entry's will be posted on the blogg for all to make fun of, or marvel at. One point for each correct answer. In case of a tie there will be a race up the Col de Chase Lane. The winner gets a dinner out with his spouse on me.

Ride safe.

No comments: