Sunday, June 17, 2007

Tandem

Good news, the tandem is back in action.
Darren, are you and tanner going to ride the tandom for the 100? If not Mindy might come along if your ridding solo.

Highlight of the week- Mindy and myself climbed chase lane on sat. on the tandem (we averaged 22 mph for 40 miles). I think we could climb the divide (Yey, right). Mindy is training for the spudman tri. and has got me thinking I can do it. I've been swimming (one week in and I swam one mile non-stop) and riding, but I'm not going to run until the day of the tri. wish me luck.

Tanner, I don't have any photos. Sorry.
I heard we are leaving at 7am next sat., but what if we went at 6 or 6:30.

2 comments:

Bubba said...

Sutt-
It is good to hear from you. Good luck with a tri. I have a hard time even considering that one. Running doesn't call my name. That is awesome that Mindy is riding. I don't think Brooke would do that - especially now that she is expecting number 3. I don't know if you know but we are do for another one in November. Good luck with the tri.

Bubba

Daren said...

AT,

Go ahead and use the tandem Saturday. Tanner's going solo for the 100. We can talk then about getting it back for a little while.

Have you registered for Spudman? It's my understanding that it closed long ago. I think you have to register way early to get in.

DC