Sunday, June 10, 2007

Random Pictures

Here's some ramdon picutres. Most were taken on the same day.



Here's me and Tanner ending the day in Millcreek on some lush single track. Other than getting yelled at by cranky old people, it was great.






At lunch time that day, Jeremy and I shot at little archery. We shot at the Olympic distance of 70 meters (77 yards, second target from the left). Jeremy is one of the top shooters in Utah, I am not.









Here's one of my typcial groups of 6 arrows at 70 meters.





Here's what it should look like at 70 meters if your a very good pro shooter.





Every office needs toys hanging on the wall.






However, most of my work time is looking at this view.








Here's one of my favorite times of the day. Breakfast with Oatmeal, toast, e-mail and the newspaper.










Memorial Day at the grave site of the two best people I've ever know. Lucky for me they are my parents.









JoAnn and I checking out the view from our plots next to Mom and Dad. One more easy payment and we offically own our final resting place.











Tanner and I did some work a few weeks ago at the happy hunting grounds. This is the endless fence we repaired.






















Here's one of our Redneck buddies on top of the mountain. Notice the holster, handgun and goggles. I know I felt safer with him around.






















































































No comments: