Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tanner makes up for lost time with an amazing bloging extravaganza

I have not fulfilled my promise to update you about every aspect of my out-of-control wild summer party of a life. The fact that I have not updated you on my life is slightly ironic because I most likely have the very least to do this summer except maybe for Doug. (You should feel happy knowing that you are living a life comparable to that of a 16 year old.) I will post some more pictures, story's, and perhaps, if I dare, a video.




















All the pictures pictured above are from a awesome ride up Millcreek canyon that I did by myself a few weeks ago. And there is one from the partial epic ride that Captain Chris led through Park City.





I manged to get to Jackson Hole for the I-cup race even though my dad did not go. I would like to thank everyone who helped with that act of charity and kindness. It was quite the adventure and quite the race. I had herd mixed reports about the Jackson course, but I found it to be fast, very technical and fun. I ended up finishing 3rd in my group because a slow guy got bogged down on a steep hill in front of me blocking the only line and my chance at second place. It was a very fun trip, I hope that you will take the opportunity to live the adventure with me through the my very comprehensive documentation through pictures. Enjoy.












That is my ride Reed walking up the steep gravely climb that I lost 2nd on, its steeper than it looks as well as looser. Most everyone had to hike it at least once.





These are all the Jackson photos I deem suitable for GC Connection use. I hope you enjoyed, and will enjoy this next random sampling of pictures from my camera.
I can't figure out how to rotate images in blogger, so use your imagination.

I hope to see you all again soon, good luck on the the Park city Death March. Look forward to the blogging extravaganza part 2 sometime in the future.

2 comments:

Bubba said...

Nice random photo's. Congrats on the 3rd place.

singletrack said...

Ok, Tanner, I can't believe:

a) that you posted a picture of me with my underwear showing.

b) that you posted a picture of me walking--I was only walking because we were preriding--I made it up during the race both times. :)

c) that you took a picture of your caprese salad, which by the way is defined here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insalata_Caprese, so no excuses next time, or

d) that you failed to mention that we discovered the nicest Subway in America just south of Idaho Falls.