Monday, July 14, 2008

Tanner's 16th birthday







Yesterday was my 16th birthday. I got some really cool gifts from my o so loving parents. I got a new pair of Specialized sunglasses, a watch, and a new camera. The new camera will alow me to take countless pictures of my exciting life so that I can share them with you. Take this as a warning to prepare yourself because this blog is going to raise about 5 places on the cool charts as soon as my epic ride pics start coming in. Entill then make do with the random pictures I took yesterday and today. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Bubba said...

Happy birthday t-man! Can't wait to see the pic's.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday T. I don't know if the world is ready for yellow glasses! At least we will be able to identify you when you fly by.

Anonymous said...

The true question is when do you get a car? The glasses and other gifts are nice, but you're the baby of the family and your parents last driver. Which means you should be entitled to something new. Right.

Bubba said...

He got a bike!