Monday, July 14, 2008

Climbing day

On Sat Mindy and me climbed up the mirror lake highway on the tandem. We were camping about 16 miles from the top at the soapstone campground. It wasn't to bad climbing up to bald mountain and the downhill descent was a blast. It's always fun to coast in the mid to high 40's. As soon as we arrived back at camp we changed into hiking clothes and drove back to the base of bald mountain to go hiking. Noah hiked the 2 mile climb up in less than an hour. I had a day pack on my back and Brooklyn on my shoulders and struggled to keep up with him. We started calling him our little mountain goat. He has the making of a good climber. For pics click on our family blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trying to get a jump on the course knowledge for our much anticipated tour de PC. I have my tow chord all ready.

Doug