Friday, July 18, 2008

Robbie Parker Short but Sweet Ride

Brady sent me an invite to be able to post on the blog, and so I thought that I would give it a try. I finally got hooked up with a guy from my ward that likes to ride and was willing to show me some cool areas to check out. Since I usually only have time to ride my bike to and from school, which isn't actually that far or scenic, I was excited when I had a morning off so that we could check out the hills around Hillsboro. My buddy Kasey (who is a Lance Armstrong look alike, no joke), and works as a shoe designer for Nike rides his bike to work everyday, so I just tagged along with him. We had a pretty good climb up the top of this ridge that overlooks the whole Tualitan Valley. It was a gorgeous ride, and I just hope that I will be able to take more advantage of the good weather before the rains come.


1 comment:

Bubba said...

Welcome! Glad you had a good ride.