Thursday, December 20, 2007

Upgraded

Sounds like the trip to KC was fun. The best part would be to watch the big boys race. There is a cool link to watch Trebon crash.

http://www.jasonsager.com/blog/

That had to hurt. I decided to self upgrade to race with the B group. The course was long, flat (but rough), and muddy. It was dry all week, but the night before it rained pretty hard, making great conditions for cross, right? One guy took off from the start, and I didn't even see him after that. I was battling for second/third with another guy. There was also a single speed rider mixing it up with us. The single speeder slipped on a small hill in front of me and the guy in front got a gap. I spent the rest of the time trying to catch him, but fell short by about 5 yards, so I finished 3rd. I was pretty happy with the results. I beat many cat 2 and 3 road riders, so that made my day. Brooke came to be supportive, but it was to cold to get the kids out, so no pic's. Have a great holiday and merry Christmas!

No comments: