Wednesday, December 26, 2007

2007 in review

So I came up with the a top 10 list to review 2007.

10 - The goal for the number of hours it should take us to finish Lotoja next year.

9 - The number of road/cyclocross bikes I have had.

8 - The number of people in the GC Connection. I was thinking about it on a ride and realized Doug is 57 and Daren is 45 and I am 30 and Tanner is 15 and Ethan is 2 months. That is almost 15 years between each. It is an evolving connection. Daren used to beat up on me, Sutt, and Russ when we first started. Now we get to take it to Tanner. Someday Tanner will get to take it to our kids.

7 - The number of times I took second in a race this year!

6 - (and a half) The number of years I have lived in Eugene.

5 - The number of crashes I have had while commuting to work (Not all this year - 3 this year). You have to watch out for those darn branches in the road, they get caught in your fenders.

4 - The number of times I have completed Lotoja.



3 - The number of kids I now have.






1 & 2 - I finally got my first win racing cyclocross. Shortly after I got my second win of the year.

No comments: