Saturday, November 24, 2007

That dumb song I couldn't get out of my head!


I just remembered a funny thing. I know everyone has had this happen to them, but while I was racing I got this dumb song stuck in my head. Last week when Lis and Rob P. were here we watched the movie Rad. It was a walk down memory lane. It was fun to see the old styles and how cheesy movie was. I even forgot about Glen's little cameo. Anyway, to the point of the story. I got the music stuck in my head from when Cru is trying to qualify for Hell Track. It goes something like this, "Taking a chance. Risking it all, for the thrill of the moment. ... (couldn't remember all the words, it has been a while) You ain't gonna fall... on and on.

Weird how those things pop into your head.

1 comment:

Daren said...

Bub,

Glen had way more than a cameo. He was the stunt double for the evil twin Rex. He does the little kick-out that crashes the guy. He got paid some much per crash, jump or other trick. Then he got to play himself in the last race.