Sunday, November 18, 2007

Rainy Days & Visitors



Daren, thanks for the GC update. Our "Connection" is pretty cool, Doug and I were talking about it today. We probably wouldn't talk as much if we didn't have the bike in common. I can definitely tell you haven't seen me race or sprint to say such things. Now I can never move to Utah with that said. When Brooke and I were reading my bio she jokingly said, "He got one thing right." (Meaning she is the better of the two of us, which she is and I hope someday to get her on the bike). We have had many visitors here over the last few weeks to help with Ethan: Grandma Cottle, Grandma Marcheschi, and Alissa & Rob P. Ethan is growing well. I can't wait until the kids are older, maybe they will ride with me like Daren and T-man.


Rob P. and I got to break away on Saturday and rode in a down pour. He didn't seem to mind to much, maybe that is a good sign since they want to move here for school. I pulled out my old Mario Cipo zebra outfit for him. It was pretty cool. I will see if Lis will email me a picture later. I am planning on riding another cross race on Saturday. It might be cross weather still - rainy. Hope all is well.


No comments: