Sunday, November 18, 2007

Not Skiing

Well, with no cross race in Utah this weekend, T and I had planned to do some early season skiing. Too bad there's no snow. Instead we did a MTB ride in Park City with the team and some friends. We had a good group of 12. As with any big MTB group, we did our share of waiting but it was a really fun ride. The Glenwild / Flying Dog area was dry and fast. The last time we rode these trails was in July when Tanner visited the emergency room. This ride was much better. T is significantly faster than in July. Good stuff.

Climate change is real and significant. To ride in PC in mid-November is shorts is not right. We've recently began to do something about it by purchasing wind power off-sets and installing energy efficient bulb's. I need to do so much more. I need to charge up my light and commute in the cold, dark winter on my bike.



Getting there early so we can wait longer for AJ.



Lots of guys and one gal in blue.

Chrispy, Mitch "I've got MTB Skills" McBeth, T-man and me.


T in the sagebrush.

No comments: