Thursday, July 12, 2007

No Post

I haven’t posted in a while, because I haven’t been riding much. I’ve been camping a lot however. I was at life camp (Priest activity) the last week in June, then at Mindy’s family reunion from July 5-8th and don’t forget scout camp this week (I’m leaving after class today). Luckily I’m only hitting the tail of end of camp due to school. I though I was going to be able to ride a lot this summer, but things just haven’t worked out. I’m eager to get back to riding every day, swimming and riding the trainer are ok, but I need the road. I hope I can still make it to a few more crits this summer. On your tour pick, I hope your picks get busted for doping (Alexandre Vinokourov, Andreas Kloeden). I wanted to pick them, but I didn’t because I only wanted to support clean non-doping riders. Bub, I must admit I didn't see that pick for KOM.

No comments: