Sunday, April 27, 2008

Racing Fun!!!!!!!

Daren cresting and ready to fly down.


T making the final crest. Great fun.






Daren killing the climb back!







Daren enjoying the cross winds trying to get back to the lead group. Good job Mr. Canyons.







Daren about to crest the steep part.





T enjoying his 1st climb of the day.





Chrispy leading out the 1,2's on the 1st climb













I enjoyed a great day of racing yesterday as I watched Daren and T suffer. It really is humbling to watch everyone working so hard. Even the pro 1,2's have the suffer face on. DH is the only one smiling, he always does. I rode up from Morgan to E. Canyon and back down after the race so I got a good work out. The wind up in that place is brutal! Even down hill it is hard. One part of me wanted to be in the cave but another part of me was quite happy to watch and enjoy. I guess I'm getting old. Here are some pictures of the event.
We have been riding hard and enjoying all my fellow riders. Sutt and Mind's tandem looks great after the paint job, gloss black. We are having a pro put it together so it should be done on Wed. So when you see the black streak go by you will know it was the Sutt's.
Brady sorry for the conflict. Oh well, there will always be another race, some time, maybe? There is always Lotoja to pull for, life doesn't get much better.
Russ really can ride. With his leg brace on he looks alittle out of place on a bike, but better there than a horse! I'm looking forward to some time on the rode with he and Sutt. Retired life is AOK!
We all love and miss big K with us, but have faith for the future. We think of you each time out. It isn't bad starting at the bottom and Chase lane though. Have a great week and ride safe.
Doug

No comments: