Thursday, April 03, 2008

The tune up, and the weather

Well it's been 5 months since I rode something other than a stationary or spin bike...and it looks like I have to wait a few more days. I took my bike in for a tune up on Tuesday, got it back yesterday, and was hoping to ride that afternoon, since we had no wind and it was above 35 degrees: two meteorological events that rarely coincide in Laramie, even in the summer. By the time I got home that afternoon, to my chagrin, it was snowing, and it is still snowing today.
So, I'm off to the gym to have my time with the spin bike once again....oh well, I guess I can hope for next week...or next month.

1 comment:

Daren said...

Time to get a cross bike and brave the cold. It will make you strong in both mind and body. 5 months of indoor riding and I'd be completely nuts.