Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jersey update

We got the final design approved and ready to roll. We got all the orders submitted today, so it is really going to happen. I'm so happy with the out come and everyone is really excited. The ladies are really coming through and should be very impressive together in the Little Red Riding Hood. Adam and Mindi's new (old part of the family) tandem has been stripped with a little help from the local bike shop, and I'm taking it to the paint shop today. Adam just couldn't deal with a purple Trek. It will now be a black frame with Specialized stickers. It will be Specialized only tandem. We are going to have to get Russ to use his mountain bike to rope those little doggies. As long as I'm along in Lotoja its not Russ we are worried about holding us back. Daren, T and I are going down South to race in the dirt. It should be fun, if racing at max heart rate for two hours is fun. Good company and warmer temps. I'm so sick of cold. I'm mowing my lawn in the snow yesterday, trying to ignore my frosty fingers.

Ride safe, Doug

1 comment:

Suttlemyre Family said...

THANKS for all you help. Have fun in the sun and warm.