Friday, June 20, 2008

My First Crit

On our recent trip to Utah I was able to ride my first crit with Doug, Tanner, Adam, Daren, and Ritchie. I am thinking about driving over to Ogden every Thursday to compete. It was a good time. I rode with the C's. Tanner and I had a great time up in the front. Adam showed up and said he wished I hadn't have blown all my energy with the C's so I could have ridden with him in the B's. I felt great, so Doug hurried and registered me and I jumped on the starting line just as the race started. It was a blast.
















The C pack.
















Me jumping on the starting line of the B's.















Here we are at the end of the B race. Poor Doug was pretty sick and we didn't get to put his breakaway plan into action. There's always next time.

No comments: