Friday, May 23, 2008

It's Finished

Thanks to many of our GC Connection brethren the black beauty is back in action. It is now the only Specialized Tandem I know of or have ever seen (Vinyl stickers are great). It once was a purple trek, but now it has been raised to become a bike of champions (I couldn't ride a bike that wasn't Specialized).
The actual pics of the bike can be found on our family blog (Adam's Family), but just know I didn't have enough Specialized stickers to do it justice. So I will have a few more made as to make sure the "S" is visible from every possible angle. Thanks again to Doug, because he was the man that made it happen and to my wife who now get to spend more time with me.

1 comment:

Brady and Brooke said...

It looks good! We were talking to a friend about tandems yesterday. Brooke actually said she "might" do it some day.