Thursday, May 29, 2008

BIG MONEY!!!


The jersey almost got me a first. I took third by a bit more than a bike and missed second by a bike (Check the pics above for a better view). The guy who won came on my right (I thought I was on the inside edge of the road) and I didn't even know he was there. I won the big money with the third place finish (3 bills) and the socks were for the prim I won (I got him by a wheel). The funny thing is the guy I beat out for third was the same guy I beat for the prim (same distance I might add). Both finishes were classic Suttlemyre moves. Go EARLY and see if anybody comes and if they do let'm pass and sit on their wheel.

Doug came and road the B flight with me and we looked good in our new team jersey's. Unfortunately Doug flatted out with a few laps to go. Every once in a while he would get gaped work his tail off (with help from Bountiful Mazda) get back to the group and for some reason I would attack (not knowing this until after). Sorry Doug.

1 comment:

Bubba said...

Congrats Sutt! I thought my winning a gift certificate for cheese was bad, but $3 might take the prize.