Saturday, June 20, 2009

Skyline Trail

Ogden valley from the base of BL peak

I don't think Daren or Glen could ride this!


First look at BL peak coming off the switch backs.



This is powder mountain road. It is 3000 vertical in 5 miles. Test yourselves on the 27 race.




The trail was still rough in some areas.


This is the trail looking back at Pineview.






This is the trail head starting up the switch backs.







Hello to all. My last post for the ladies was about the Little Red Riding Hood race in cache valley. I had alot better post written but it got deleted as I tried to remove a picture, and I couldn't face doing it all over again. I took some pictures of my adverture up the skyline trail from the divide up to the base of Ben Lomond peak. It is still pretty wet and patches of snow on top. It is a tough climb and challenging descent, but it was beautiful. I played in a golf tournament today, still a cat 1 golfer. I shot 71 and we didn't even get to wet. I was going to ride with Daren and T and Glen but they got serious wet and cold up Little Cottonwood, so today golf was the better choice. Happy father's day to all you Dad's tomorrow. Ride Safe.
Doug

No comments: