Friday, June 05, 2009

More pics

I will start off by telling you that Bub's half naked photo's of his crash last year (and his desire for more pics) inspired me to post the pictures Mindy took after I got out of the painful shower last night.
First, my elbow (doesn't look to bad clean)
The finger

The finger braces to keep them from getting hit or bent
My hip/butt
My quad which I still can't figure out how it got hit.
My back and opposite shoulder (right side) which is weird because I landed on my left side.
I forgot to take a pic of my left
My uncut but Jammed and bruised finger
I went out for a light spin today and the bike felt good, but my finger hurts if I hit a bump and its a bit hard to shift/break. But the funny thing about today is my heel is killing me. I guess when I went down I stuck my foot out to catch myself (which I believe limited the damage to my body and bike), but gave me a nice heel bruise.

2 comments:

Bubba said...

Thanks for indulging my weird desire for half naked photos. They look pretty good. I am glad to hear you actually road.

Daren said...

Maybe being sick isn't so bad. It keeps me from racing crits. When you're healed, come do the Wednesday night MTB race. Much safer and more fun than any crit.

Glad you weren't hurt any worse and Doug kept is upright. A guy on my team crashed coming down Big Cottonwood and broke a bunch of ribs. Another one broke his collar bone in the State Crit Championship. I'm not sure riding on the road is worth it.