Sunday, January 27, 2008

Snowshoes

I spent most of this week working at the Outdoor Retail show. Easton launched our new showsnow called Easton Artica. The shoe was really well received and Chrispy's year of hard work paid off. I had a good time and enjoy going to the show. It's good they let the finance guy out of the office every once in a while.

This is our booth as we set up at the on snow demo at Snowbasin. It was a spectacular day in the mountains


I made the front page of the Trib Money section showing our new shoe.

The weather was nice yesterday and Doug, Tanner and I made it out after the OR show (Doug and Tanner got to wander the show and see all the new toys they want. Tanner has about 3 new pairs of skis he wants). Tanner was manning the camera.



Doug and me.
We had a great time riding together and saw a few fellow cross riders out and about. Overall, a really nice day.

1 comment:

Bubba said...

Looks fun! Wish I could have been there.