Thursday, January 03, 2008

Look'n Good

Bub the GC connection site is as Noah (6 year old boy) yelled in my ear "Look'n good". Just wanted you to know that in the eye's of Noah your a computer Jedi Master.
New year, new plans. I've been on the spinner 3 times in 3 day and I'm starting the new year only up four pounds from Lotoja. I've been hitting the weights this off season (Usually from Nov to the end of Feb), but in an effort to ride faster I started back on the bike on Jan 1. I can now bench 225 (not bad if you're a buck 67) and squatting 3 set of 5 at 285. It helps when you teach a weight lifting class. I also revised Daren's workout spread sheet (no easy task) as to keep me focused and motivated. I also but up a picture of Robby and Bubba like "Rocky" did to keep me driven. I hope to keep up with them on at least one big climb. I'm not going to beat them I just don't want to get dropped. As I'm trying to princes Brooklyn is also trying to type on our new Christmas present (Notebook with e-net). So I now have no excuse not to blog. In an effort to stop Brooklyn (almost 4) from breaking the computer I'm going to let her type a line. adfjkdfienbvbcvbdfbjalfudfuefbubdfj. Brooklyn told me that it says that she to can ride a bike.
Spin hard or ride cold.

2 comments:

Daren said...

I can squat 225 and bench 50. No wonder you hurt me. I start back on the weights next week. My 3 week break is just about over and I'm looking forward to getting back at it. 3-4 hour rides in the cold are just around the corner.

Bubba said...

Sutt your a stud! I can't remember the last time I lifted weigths. Hmmm, maybe 11 years ago in college.