Friday, January 04, 2008

Adam's five

1. I've never sent a text message, but then again I don't even own a cell phone. Then again I didn't even have a working computer at home until last week.

2. This last year was the first time in 10 years that I didn't make it to a dodger game.

3. I meet my wife water skiing while she was on a date with one of my friend. I talked him in to giving me her number while on the boat. Thanks Andy

4. Only 1 of the 7 road bikes I've ridden/owned/used over the past ten years has actually been mine. Big thanks to my Uncles hand- ME- downs. They truly support my peddling habit. As far as mountain biking is concerned I've never ridden a mountain bike with out some type of help from Daren.

5. This might come as a shocker, but I own no power tools what so ever. I take that back I have drill, but it's not cordless.

Doug, have you ridden a bike at 100% in the past 4 years? I've got to give you props, because you keep peddling through the pain, but you should have know that nothing good has ever happened with a Number 2 bathroom break on the side of the road (Lotoja 2007).

1 comment:

Bubba said...

Sutt was the a Brown Andy? I really feel bad you didn't go to a Dodger game, maybe you should watch the Cubs instead.