Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Giving it a shot



After hearing all about cyclocross from Daren I am going to give it a try. There is a race here in Eugene at the first of November. I am pretty excited to give it a shot. We will see how it goes. It has been pretty rainy lately and I'm not looking forward to riding in the dark and rain. I have already had a crash in the dark and rain. I was going to work in the morning, hit a piece of a tree and slammed on the ground. It left me a little sore, but I was alright. This is a picture of what it looked like out my window on Friday before I road home, I bet it makes you jealous that I get all the fun!

1 comment:

Daren said...

You're the man for riding in the rain, cold and dark. I think I'd be on the trainer. Racing cross in the muck is one thing, but riding in it daily is another.

I'll send you an e-mail with some cross advice.

Daren