Monday, April 23, 2007

Utah Dual


This is the TT bike all set up. I've been working on the position a bit and I'm going to give the TT a try on Thursday. We'll see how it goes.
Saturday was a good Utah Dual for me. I missed the family ride but did a 4+ hour ride with the team up Emigration and big mountain. I felt not so good, but I needed another long one. When I got home, Tanner and I went skiing for the last time this year. The skiing was not too bad and we had a good time together. Tanner pretty much worked me over. My legs were letting me know I'd done a little work and the T-man took advantage. He won the "final run of the year race" from the top of the mountain to the bottom. He now thinks he's the best skier in our household. I'm still not sold.
This week has 3 races on tap. First up is RMR tomorrow followed by the Salt Aire TT on Thursday and then the East Canyon Road Race on Saturday. JoAnn just reminded me that she is a Saint. AT will be at the East Canyon Road Race putting the hurt on the cat 4's. I'm given the 45+ group a go and we start a few minutes in front of Adam. The goal is not to get dropped and caught by Adam.
Bubba, you're a stud for riding in the rain. There is a simple solution to your problem, move to Utah!
Race reports later in the week.

No comments: