Saturday, April 14, 2007

North Ogden Divide

Divide 0, Adam 1
This will be an on going tally to see how many times I can climb the divide this year. I hope to climb it at least once a month (No hill points out west). I'm going to try and beat my time to the top every time and post my results. My goal is to make it to the top by 18 min. Might not happen, but its worth a shot. My first official time up the divide this year (4/14/o7) was an ok time of 20:53. I know it's not the fastest time up the divide, but it's a start. Robby and myself went up the mountain faster last year (Robby 20:20 I think and my best was 20:50) and I know Bub wil post some crazy time around 17 min this summer, but it was nice time to post this early in the year.

We need to set a time for the 100 mile ride next week (21st).

No comments: