Sunday, February 04, 2007

Big Week

Just a quick note. I'm finally heathy and enjoying training. This last week I logged the most training hours I've ever done in one week. I'm pretty tired today, but feel satisfied. I have a recovery week this week and I'll be in Vegas for the World Archery Festival this weekend. I'll shoot the tournament, but I'm definately pack fill in the archery world.

The team got in 4 hours yesterday and it was decent weather. I ended up with the "fast" group and paid for it late in the ride. Dave and Chris were nice enough to wait for me when I got dropped. With weight training, my legs had no go.

Erin's doing really well. She's learning spanish quickly and is looking forward getting out of the country in a month or so.

The first MTB race is March 3rd in St. George. You should all come do it. The week after, the crits start at RMR. Let's get racing. Bub, wish you were here!

No comments: