Friday, February 16, 2007

I am writing from the artic tundra of Laramie Wyo. The wind is blowing 50 mpr and the snow is moving by in a horizontal pattern. I thought snow was supposed to fall vertical, no telling where this snow will end up, watch out Chicago! I had some silling hope that I could ride out side here, no chance. I went to a spinning class last night, pretty lame. We're coming back on Sunday night so we can get a ride in on Monday. Do we have a start place or time? Last Sat's ride was great, the new bike is unbelievable! I wish I was half as good as it. I got to watch Sutt's team play in the semi-finals, great game, to much stress just to watch. Sutt's such a passive coach, you just have to get into it a little more. Hope everyone is well and riding. I have been unable to post pictures yet with the new Google deal, so I will keep trying. Doug

No comments: