Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Life in Eugene

It sounds like you are trying to make me jealous about your Saturday ride - well it worked. My ride was about 40 miles in the rain, and I got a flat. If you have ever tried to fix a flat in a down poor it isn't very fun. I didn't go ride with the group, because Avery had a basketball game. But while I was fixing my flat they all ride by and it was a little embarrassing.

Sutt congrats on winning the basketball championship. That is pretty cool. Daren the pictures look great - thanks for the updates. I will try to get some when it stops raining. Sutt you will never believe who moved into my ward and about 4 blocks away - J.D. Wimmer. He moved in about a week and a half ago. It is a small world sometimes. I haven't seen him in years.

My training has been limited by rain. I am spending some time on the trainers at school. It has been raining a lot. I found out some bad news about my cyclocross bike. The crank has been getting really loose and I have to tighten it every ride. I finally took it into the shop to have them look at it. They said that it needs a new bracket in the crank, so I am going to be without my bike for a few days. I don't really want to ride my good bike in the rain, it gets to mucky. But all and all it is going well here. Wish I could be out there for a ride.

Bubba

No comments: