Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Rain is Back!

I just wanted to add a quick blog to tell you how things are going out here. It was so nice to have about a week and a half without any rain. Last Saturday I did my "Hill of a Ride!" It is about 2 and a half hours of going from one hill to the other (people out here call them mountains, but I think there hills). It rained on and off the whole time, which can make for a long ride. The Saturday before that was one of the nicest rides I have had in a while. I got to ride for about 5 hours. I was able to ride most of it with a local group. It was very fast and intense. I was definitely feeling it.

I wish I could go ride with everyone in the races this year. The first non-Sunday race is March 31, so that is what I am shooting for as my first race. I have been trying to keep up my training as best time will permit. I bought some clip-on aero bars for my birthday and can't wait to try them out.

Bubba

No comments: