Monday, January 29, 2007

Blogger!

Sutt, I wish I could come and ride it would be pretty fun. My Saturday's have been pretty busy with ym. It is amazing the things I took for granted back home. We did a temple trip two Saturday's ago and it is an all day event. It isn't the quick ride to the temple, it's just over 2 hours one way to Portland. Last Saturday we went to the mountains (I call them hills) to go for our tubing activity. Unfortunately, this has left my outside riding on Saturday's to a minimal. My schedule starts to slow down now, maybe I will get some better Saturday rides in.

D.C. sorry to hear you are still sick. Sounds like a fun trip! I am jealous that you guys got to get out and ride in warm weather. The weather here hasn't been raining, but it has been cold. This morning my waterbottle was frozen almost solid. Hope it warms up soon. I did have a great realization in my training - when leaving the other day I noticed that the sun was out for about half my ride home (the sun does come out here once in a while). It only gets better from here. I got my bike all put together and can't wait to start riding it.

If you get an email or try to log in and you have to get a Google account it is because they are updating and won't let us do it the old way. Just go to Google and open an account with them. But I don't know if they will make you do that?

Bubba

No comments: