Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bye Bye Erin



Here she is at the MTC this morning. All things considered, it was a really good experience at the MTC. There were very few tears and lots of excitement. Erin is so ready to be a missionary. She couldn't stop smiling and pretty much skipped out the door when the missionaries left. I'm sure the reality of her departure will sink in soon, but for now it is all good.

Here's her address at the MTC. Sister Erin Nicole Cottle; MTC Mailbox #174; URU-MON 0312; 2005 N. 900 E.; Provo, Utah 84604-1793.

This is Tanner's new ride for the coming race seaon. It's pretty sweet for an entry level race bike. He's a happy boy and actually doing some winter training on the spinner. Here's to warmer weather!

My sinus infection is still with me in full force. However, I did go out for a ride this afternoon with the warmer weather. We'll see if it helped me or put me further under. I'm 10 days into the sickness and I've had enough.

1 comment:

Bubba said...

I am glad we got to see Erin before she left. Tanners' bike looks pretty cool. Tell Ashley happy birthday on Wednesday!

Bubba