Thursday, June 17, 2010

Where is this Global Warming?

Mindy, Adam and I went on an early morning ride today at 6 am. I was frozen in the first mile and am not sure I've been colder on a ride. When the sun came up as we rode north, the new snow from last night was pretty impressive--for November. It's the middle of June and we have had 15 out of 17 days this month with rain. Our foot hills look like Brady's in Oregan. Please I want some heat to complain about! Betty and I have been doing alittle hiking. This was up Indian Trail the other morning. Very beautiful and alot of fun.

I some how got an infected middle finger, probably smashed it on a bike. It was killing me for three days. The throbbing made it impossible to hold the handlebar in any position. I was going through Plain City a couple of days ago and rode through an intersection with a car waiting for me. All of a sudden the guy flips me off real irritated like and says same to you. I turned to go after him, then realize my only comfortable hand position may have been taken incorrectly.
I did poke around the nail and got a pint of puss out, and it is feeling much better. Ride Safe

No comments: