Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cold

Is it not summer? June 17th (Ryan's 36th B-Day) and at 6 am it was 42 outside. I thought it would warm up, so I only had a jacket and summer gloves (mistake). Mindy and Doug had on a few more layer than me (legs), but we all turned into Otter-pops. You know it is cold when the cows still had frost on their backside. So after thirty miles it warmed up to a blistering 56, but by then I was so cold it didn't matter. Nothing better than riding when you can't feel your hands or feet. Oh wait, I love the cold pains that shoot up your arms and legs after each bump too. June riding weather in Utah-If you ride after 9 am this week you battle the 30+mph headwind, and if you ride early you freeze. I'm not sure which I'd rather ride in so I've been doing both (go 2-a-days). At least I get most of next week off to help at girls camp (Oh boy).

No comments: