Sunday, June 27, 2010

GC plans for the 10th

I talked to Dave up camping sat about riding down south (suncrest loop) on the 3rd, but I didn't know at that time that Mindy's family was coming up for a visit. So, I was thinking the 10th might be a better option. Daren and Tanner, what is your MTB schedule look like? Would the 10 work for you two? Dave hows the 10th look for you? If the 10th works let me know cause Doug will be up at Bub's by then. Which leads me back to the 3rd. I was hoping to get a GC ride in, but I'm not sure when, where, or what time will work for everyone on a holiday weekend. I would love to go early (6am), but I know that doesn't work for everybody else. I just know the day will be crazy with family plans so I was thinking the earlier the better.

4 comments:

Daren said...

There are MTB races both Saturdays. Snowbird on the 3rd and Solitude on the 10th. I think T and I are leaning toward doing one or both. If you ride on the 3rd, come up LCC and check out the race.

I'm off the 5th and 6th and will be doing some riding with Doug one or both days. We should do something together then. You need to break out the MTB. Much more fun than silly road bikes.

Bubba said...

Doug will be coming up to Eugene around the 6th or so. Wish I was there to ride with you. Start planning a GC ride for the end of July/first of August though.

Anonymous said...

I can ride the 5th or the 6th, but I might need a quick tune up on the MTB. I don't think it has been outside in a year.

Anonymous said...

I'm now taking Mindy's family up on the boat early on the 5th. So I can ride MTB on the 6th