Monday, August 17, 2009

WHITE LINE FEVER!

Started the divide at mile 90. Tough climb at any mile.
White lines every where!
Saturday's rides got all messed up with the rainy weather. Adam, Mindi and Russ went out and did the bad weather training. I opted out, as us old guy's have to worry about our health for lotoja. I was sick for two months after our last rainy ride. The weather turned out great by mid day so I headed out solo and as we planned to go long, I keep riding and the weather was perfect with a slight west wind, before long I was heading up Pleasant View Drive at about mile 87, I decided the only good way to get 100 miles in, was to head up north ogden divide. I thought it is about the same distance to lotoja's Salt River Pass, so up I went and finished with 100 miles, 5.5 hours. Great day. Congratulations to Brook and Bub as number four is in the hopper! It must be the Oregon water, Bub says many more to come! Ride Safe.


Doug

No comments: