Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lotoja Mustache

With three plus weeks until Lotoja I have decided to start growing out a mustache. Reason for this idea came from two sources, first- to funny not to and secondly-Dave Zabriskie was quoted as saying, "the mustache can unlock power" (interview with Floyd Landis a couple of years ago). Power I need, so mustache I must. Just think of how you'll laugh every time I finish a pull and move to the back (you won't be able to took away). I can't wait to see all the fantastic looks I (we) will get as the GC train cruising past. The only thing that could top my stache it is if we all (excluding Mindy) sported a stache.
I haven't decided what type of a mustache I will sport yet, so I'm growing beard for now. If you have any suggestions on how I should sport it let me know. I'm also thinking about adding some chops (tribute to Kim wedding pics) to go with the mustache, but I guess you'll have to wait 24 days to see the finished product.

1 comment:

Bubba said...

I would if I could. I could grow it for 3 weeks and you wouldn't even be able to tell. But alas I can always try.