Monday, August 31, 2009

I Couldn't Take It!

Dave Z on the left in his DZ Nuts kit. He drilled it out front for the first few laps then latter on he killed it in a brake away for 30 minutes. He was working out for the US TT race held this weekend in which he won by a big margin. He also led the roadrace for the first half solo off the front. What a stud.
Start of the crit stage of Tour of Utah.
Burke Swindlehurst finishing second on the Snowbird stage. We were sitting on the road not far from the finish and Burke's mom was setting next to us. She was so nervous, and wanted him to win so bad. We felt terrible when he was not first around the corner.
Tanner drilling it on the Snow Bird Hill Climb before the Tour of Utah finished on the hill. T took an impressive 8th overall.
Six days in, hard to live with.
I couldn't take it, I made it one week to our group ride and Sunday morning off it came. Sorry I'm weak, but I couldn't stand it. I am inspired after your posts to let the stache grow til lotoja. Ride Safe
Doug

No comments: