Thursday, July 02, 2009

I'm Home

If you haven't heard I have been on the road for the last 2 week (see my family blog for more info), but now I'm home. I was planning on riding the crit tonight, but it started to rain (hard). So I decided to blog instead. On our epic road trip I did get a few rides in (nothing to regular), but one of the rides at Katy's (up over blue mountain a 6 mile climb) reminded me that Park City is in a month (Ouch). Then we tried to ride at Mindi's house, but after 10 miles we turned around and headed back because of the heat (at 9 am my water bottles were to hot to drink), I don't know how Loren rides. Too hot for me. Now I'm home, but next week I'm headed to the Specialized event (not sure what I'll be doing), but I hope to get a few rides in. In other news I want Levi to ride strong, but I'm really not sure I want Contador to win. I'm unhappy that Honner isn't riding and I think the only reason is Contador didn't want him because he wasn't one of his boys. I think there is a real split between the team. I guess we will see next week.

2 comments:

Daren said...

Sutt, take your MTB to Snowbird. That's going to be your best shot at ridding. T and I will be racing on the 11th at the Bird.

I'm pretty sure Horner didn't make the team because Astana requred a KAZ ridder to be ont he tour team. The guy they brought is a nobody. Astana will implode after the Tour. Vino is already making ways of booting Bruyneel when he is off his suspension. I'd bet on a new team with Armstrong's sponsors.

Anonymous said...

I'm planning on taking both. I have no idea what I'll be doing or how much I will get to ride, but I'm hopeful.