Thursday, February 19, 2009

WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS!

Three feet does make Mt Ogden look nice.
My new snowblower.

Here is comes again!


It is about to cover the house.



The pile is taller than I am.

With my snowblower in for repairs with a back ordered part, I have had to go back to the manual snowblower. It wouldn't be so bad, but I do mine, neighbors, mother-in-laws, office and rental home. This week we got dumped on here in Ogden, about 16inches at my home. I got to do two passes at the whole bunch. It wasn't that light fluffy either. My back is never going to be the same. I was not happy with the repair place so I called again and they said they can't get the part. I got the part number and had it ordered online in about 5 minutes. So I will be repaired about the time we don't get any more snow. It has been good for an upper body work out, just what we bikers need. Hopefully there will be some outside riding soon. Off to another spin class. Ride safe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When your back aches a little, just think about how you are helping the air quality in your fair city, which in turn might just help you ride more outside due to fewer red days!