Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So close

I blame Doug (he wasn't able to make it to the game today)!! No love for the championship game? I thought the team would be OK because my mom came (the team was 6-0 with Marilyn in the stands). Doug came to last weeks playoff game and my team had one of the greatest comebacks I've ever coached for an great win. So in the championship game we came up a few points short 45-38, and it couldn't have been my coaching job so I blame Doug (because it can't be me and Marilyn was at the game). It was a great season (8-3) and I'm done coaching for the year (no baseball this year). It's going to be odd not helping with baseball, but I'm hoping to get my butt in the saddle and my homework done on time for once.

2 comments:

Doug said...

Sutt I'm sorry but I thought you told me the game was on friday, so I've been excited to go to the game all week. Sorry, but after last weeks thriller, I'm not sure I could take another.

Bubba said...

Sorry to hear about the loss. Your team sounds much better than mine. 1-5 right now. Atleast you made it that far.