Tuesday, February 03, 2009

California anybody?

I just looked at the roasters for the Tour de California starting next week and I wish I could go watch. The field is world class. I know I will never make it across the pond to watch the Tour de France, but maybe next year we should schedule a trip to go watch the tour de California(especially if the field is anything close to this year). I thought it was cool watching the Tour de Utah and Rock Racing, but I would love to watch Lance and the Astana boys or Saxo Bank and the Schlecks, and all the others I don't have time to write about.

Is anybody recording the Tour de California? I get highlights online, but I would love to watch the whole race even if it is a week or two after the fact (great stuff to watch on the spinn bike).

6 comments:

Bubba said...

Very tempting!!!!!!!

Bonnie said...

Adam, I'm going to record the tour. You're welcome to come over anytime.

Michelle and I have been spinning five to six days a week. We're getting ready for Little Red Riding Hood 100 miler. We hope Mindy is going to join us.
Bonnie

Doug said...

Im in any year! How about this year?

Anonymous said...

I wish

Suttlemyre Family said...

Do you every work you? I think you are enjoying that student teacher to much. I LOVE YA!!! :)

Bubba said...

OUCH! By your own wife!