Monday, February 02, 2009

Are We Having and Fun Yet?

Hard to believe this is Ryan. He torqued out of his borrowed ski's.
I hate trainers. So I have been spending some quality time in spin classes. I've been doing two a day with some outside riding when the weather permits and I can't stand the cold, I want warm.
This is what my office looks like now. After 25 years it is weird.
This is one scary mogal run. The World Cuppers raced on this Sunday night. There was no soft in this run. Steep, hard, icey mogals, I don't know how they do it.
Ryan thought he could have done these a few years ago. Pretty freaky.
T has become an excellent skier, and more importantly an excellent biker. His wide body skis weren't so happy with the steep icey conditions
Daren making some great turns!
It looks so soft and nice, Not! Daren's boss Greg. Lucky Greg is off to hele ski next week.
We had a great day skiing and being together at Deer Valley on Sat. It was a beautiful day, but the hard icey conditions made our knees and backs a little worse for the wear.

It seems like there isn't much to blog about these days, but things are looking up. It's hard to get too excited when you are riding bikes that don't tip over! We had a great father, son, brother, cousin ski outting Sat. at Deer Valley. The place seems alot different with snow. You can go down those steep climbs of the summer in no time. My old back isn't enjoying the hard mogals today. I just finished watching the world championships of cyclocross and those boys and gals can ride fast. The course was hard and fast and it looked like a crit race, team tactics included. I have been doing some looking for the Sutt's and we should be able to get so lbs off the tandem. We don't want to make the climbs to easy for Sut. I for one am looking forward to some warmer weather and some great rides. Think about riding safe. Doug

No comments: