Sunday, March 16, 2008

Snow

Rather than race in the cold at RMR yesterday, I joined the crowd at Alta and had a good ski day with Tanner.

Most of the day, the visibility was like my foggy camera lens.

It did clear up some of the time and we got some first tracks in Devil's Castle. I think I've gotten at least some powder nearly every ski outing this year. I'll take it. Tanner has turned into a very good skiier this year. It's been fun to watch him pass by the old man.
I'm sore today from moving to heavy weights at the gym this week and then skiing. I'll be sore and slow on the bike through this lifting phase, but it will pay-off in the long run. I maybe at the pack of the group at the Hurricane MTB race.
Ashley was home all week on spring break from USU. It was great to have her around. However, she was bored and ready to go back to her friends so she headed back yesterday. I don't blame her.
Enjoy snow, St. Pats and Easter all in the same week. I'll be having fun with tire glue this week. The cross tires have finally come off the tubies and the road tires are going on. Tubulars are a pain, but the ride is worth the effort.

1 comment:

Bubba said...

Hopefully it's not like that next week, even though I would love to go skiing. Can't wait to see everyone.