Sunday, March 09, 2008

No Goat Herders

I finally got the new cross bike together. Only seven months until the cross season starts. However, it might make an appearance at the Hell of the North Race. With road tires, it's only a pound more than my road bike.

Doug and I built his new cross bike yesterday and it looks good as well.

I did the first RMR crit of the season yesterday. I reached my goal of walking away unhurt. We raced in the oval and there were some close calls, but no crashes in the B's. Eric wasn't so lucky in the A's. He was taken down, but fortunately he wasn't hurt. The same can not be said for his front wheel. I had my customary finish around 20th. I didn't mix it up with the sprinters but stayed near the front. In the A's the team went 4, 5, 6, & 7th. Ben was in the winning move and finished 5th in his first race as a Cat 2. Impressive.

I'm not sure what to make of Brady's video..........

No comments: