Thursday, March 06, 2008

Diamond notes

I had a total of 3 hours to switch from basketball to baseball. My JV team had a great start this last week with a 10 run rule over Judge. I'm headed to St. George tonight (varsity's playing in a tourney this weekend). I can't wait to get out of this cold, but the only problem is I can't take my bike (I'm not driving which means no space).

In other news, I went snow skiing with Mindy on Monday (school needed teacher to supervise the slopes). I left the snowboard at home and tried a pair of skies again. I had a blast. Mindy had fun, but is hurting from a couple of nasty wrecks. I played around in the train park with my students most of the time and managed not to kill myself. So I would consider it a great day.

In riding news I've only been out on the open road once this year. Mindy and I went for a couple of hours last Saturday. It wasn't a hard ride , but it was fun to get out of the pain cave. I hope to start riding to work next week weather and baseball schedule permitting. Anyway ride hard and I'll see ya all in a couple of weeks (RMR)

No comments: