Friday, September 28, 2007

No Go

Daren,Good luck at the harvest moon crit tomorrow. I was planning on racing it, but I've had no legs all week and the weather is predicted to be bad. So I'm out. Noah has a soccer game at 11 and I would rather go watch him anyway.
I'm thinking of racing cyclocross on the 20th at Fort Buenaveutura, but I'm not sure yet. I still wish we were going to do the white rim trail next week, but I understand the reasons for waiting. I hope we can ride it sometime in the spring.

1 comment:

Daren said...

AT,

Probably good call on the race tomorrow. Hopefully, the weather will hold off enough to make it safe. Tanner's going to give it a go if it's not unsafe. I race at 1 and Tanner goes at 2. Come on over if you can.

Do the cross race on the 20th, you can ride my backup bike. Also, call me or e-mail dates you can do White Rim in the spring. I need to made the reservation next week. Anytime from February on works.

Daren