Thursday, September 13, 2007

I say we ride


Top 5 reason we need to ride again.
1. What else would make me ride all year?
2. The family that doesn't ride together.....?
3. The odds of that many physical problems ever happening again all on the same day has to be small.
4. It's really the only time we ever get to ride with Bub.
5. 11 hours on the bike, a few days of pain.
5th Lotoja, priceless.
It can't be that bad, look at all the smiles.









Love the pain




















I just like this photo






The joy of finishing another LotoJa





The view at the back of the pack





GC connection powering down the road





The GC connection train





I'm love'n it





One Pedal stroke at a time













Doug love'n the compact














This way to Jackson
























I think I can, I think I can. I don't know how Russ did it. Gotta love the Cottle blood in all of us.






Thanks for a great ride and especially to Doug and Kim who make it all happen.
GC Connection for Life.
Sutt












No comments: